Monday, May 27, 2013

Hello!


My name is Ashley Jane and this'll be my first blog! 
I am currently enrolled in the University of Central Florida's Character Animation Program. Here I'm gaining experience in animation, visual effects, and computer graphics within the film industry. Right now I'm co-directing a short 3D animated sci-fi film called Celestial. I'm very excited to say that short will be released Spring 2014! 





When I'm not animating behind my computer screen, my other hobbies consist of (intergalactic space) traveling, sailing, drawing, digitally painting, reading, being outdoors, and watching a good film. This past summer I back packed Europe with a few of my friends. We visited England, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, and Switzerland. Each city and country held a different experience and I gained so much from the varies sceneries and cultures. 




This year most of my posts will revolve around Celestial. I plan on working on some extra animations and special effects as well. Being apart of film and the digital media world has been a passion of mine my whole life. Hope you get to learn a few things about myself and what I love doing most. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I home you stay tuned! :)!








No comments:

Post a Comment