Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Shot List and Storyboards



I noticed that the short film I'm currently working on didn't have a shot list. I decided to make one for myself and the rest of the team as a guide. I remembered for the last layout work I did, I was always referring back to it and knew it would greatly benefit everyone and the production. I also am just a weirdo who is constantly creating lists and always needing things to be organized (I wish I could say the same thing about my laundry). Anyways, the team apparently loved it and they asked if I could create another shot list for a different short they are working on called Dare Devil. They also asked if I could label and organized both short film's storyboards. So when I'm not working on layout, I decided to help both films stay organized. It's been a while since I worked on a short film and even though I'm not in a studio working on the next Pixar film, it feels amazing to be working on just something. I love to be busy and I couldn't be happier to help out in anyway for these short films! Seeing the finished films will be extremely gratifying knowing how much work everyone is putting in.

Above is a screen shot of the how I like to organize my shot lists
Below are a few images of screen shots from the animatic I took and placed together in photoshop files and labeled them accordingly.




No comments:

Post a Comment